Monday, April 27, 2020

Update on Bride Rights

I've just uploaded the third part of Bride Rights to literotica. Waiting for it to switch from pending to published now.

It's been a while since I've added anything, but the quarantine finally got me some writing time.

I've started writing part four of bride rights. The series is planned to have five parts total, so the plot is moving toward the climax. The series is 13k total right now, and part 3 alone was 6k, so I'm curious to see what the word count ends up being. I'm still thinking I might fix it up and publish it on Smashwords, maybe. I've read about issues with publishing literotica content to the zon, so I think I'll play it safe and avoid that. I have clean content under a different pen name I want to be able to continue to publish there.

I have another idea for an erotica story that I'm really excited about. It'll be similar to Bride Rights with its vague alternate historical era and royalty thing, but it'll only have one POV instead of several. It's got similar domination/submission stuff (because that's my favorite erotica thing), but it'll all be from the subs point of view and be a free use type story.

I don't actually know what category it's going to slot into. It feels less dubcon than Bride Rights, but it's still a bit dubcon. I'll see how it feels after I've written it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment